Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today's thoughts...

So today we talked about Ronald Reagen. And honestly at first I thought, man, he's old. And not religious. I didn't expect him to be that good of a guy. Reading his inaugural speech and the first part of chapter 30 showed me that he actually is a good guy. I really liked that he is looking at the programs and all of the government policies and seeing that something had to give. I like how he's open and blunt about how government is the problem. I also think he was a very successful in his presidency. I looked up Reagen's achievements and I was shocked to hear all that happened while he was President. I think it's funny that all these achievements happened after Carter's presidency ended with a bang. I always wondered why and when Soviet Union was broken apart and I'm excited to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment